Monday, 5 March 2012

The New Yorker

Whenever I arrive in a new place, I like to get a feel for the City. Part of pretending that I can find my way around independently is getting to grips with local transport.

The NYC metro-system is complicated. The Hotel concierge warned me against it with the sternest of faces... however I've never been one to heed warnings. Luckily, there's no need to send out a search and rescue party just yet. Sure feels good being a faux New-Yorker.

p.s. like The LM Facebook group to receive updates




4 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE PERFECT HAIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog - it was on bloglovin, and adore it! I have a similar blog (just started) and its along the similar lines - a love to write, photograph and a romantic affair with London. Your blog is fantastic inspiration and speaks so much of gorgeous personal style! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, what a lovely comment to receive first thing in the morning. Something to put a big smile on my face . Can I just say that I look a look at your blog and its simply beautiful. I am now following on bloglovin! xx

      Delete