Saturday, 10 March 2012

Silver and Cold ; Sequin by Badgley Mischka

I picked up two beautiful bracelets in Henri Bendel, one in silver and one in gold. They are delicate bangles with small crystal embellished charms; I picked a seashell and an evil eye. 

They are by Sequin NYC, sister company to Badgley Mischka who have trumped my love for Mawi to the place of my favourite jewellery designer. Sequin designs young, fun and super-stylish pieces at a great price-point. I paid $100 for two bracelets (£32 per bracelet) which is a bargain when you consider that anything similar retails well into the hundreds in most boutiques. They also had absurdly cheap enamel bracelets in neon colours for $25 a bangle, a few of which I plan on getting for summer.







1 comment:

  1. Cute. But did you see the real New York at all? Except 5 Avenue?

    ReplyDelete