Thursday, 12 April 2012

Blue jeans, White shirt. Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

I'm a sucker for anything a bit bespoke. Take something ordinary, jazz it up a bit, feel totally badass wearing it.


I spent 20 minutes this afternoon doing precisely that.


1. Take one ordinary shirt. Bought this from H&M yesterday for £15
2. Some press studs/ spikes (can be bought here).. and embelish to your heart's content.
3. Walk around with some slashed tights and shades, feeling totally punkrock.

Related Posts

There's a fire burning, not too far from here. Out on the East Coast maybe it resides in you my dear










TAAAA-DAAAAAAAAA!



3 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! Love it... Can I send some clothes your way to customise for me ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing - this is fun and funky!

    Tabara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call sassy. Brilliant idea. End result: uber-cool one-of-a-kind shirt. I'm sure you've had some compliments in passing when you've worn it. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete