Monday, 23 April 2012

How to: The Perfect Manicure

As someone who is particular about grooming, I always despair over the grungy state of my nails. Perfect manis give way to chipped nail laquer in a matter of nano-seconds, which isn't helped by my constant gesticulation and compulsion to touch things for emphasis. But lately, I have not needed the same level of robotic self-possession as I've discovered two nifty products which keep my nails tip-top for DAYS! Both are available on a range of sites including ebay.



  1. CND Stickey Base; A sticky base coat that fixes your polish in place, so that it doesn't chip or slide off. 
  2. Seche Vite Top Coat; An amazingly glossy, hard, fast-drying top coat that keeps your manicure fixed in place like no other. I've tried them all and this is really the best!







Ruffian-mani_large





3 comments:

  1. It is what I've been looking for! Just ordered them both from amazon. Thank you :))

    Ayyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like it :) I am sure you'll be pleased with both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty much obsessed with nails myself…But I have given up on varnish, it simply good for 2 days and then you can notice imperfections. I have used both of the products myself, and many others. My conclusions, that if you want “long lasting varnish” go for gel base, i.e shellac or similar products…

    www.me-and-only-me.com

    ReplyDelete