Monday, 2 April 2012

Straight Out of Compton Delaware

I don't understand it and I'm not sure that anyone else does either but my brother was terribly pleased with this hoody purchased from CafePress. I sat him down and tried to explain the perils of doing the whole 8 Mile thing when you live in Kensington, work in the City and your constant companion is a shih-tzu called Plato, but was told to put a lid on it. 


Related Posts

All things on earth point home in October; sailors to sea, travellers to walls and fences, hunters to field and hollow

You've been Framed.




4 comments:

  1. you have the most genetically blessed family and your bro is a total babe. more please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tess, thats really kind :) Thank you!! xx

      Delete
  2. Im not going to lie sis, that post made me lol

    Ali B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure who is cuter plato or your brother.

    ReplyDelete