Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Another Sunday, Another Roast

There's nothing I love more than my family's Sunday tradition of food and merriment. But of course it's not all fun and games, because lunch with us is an exercise in endurance. Just how many roast potatoes can you put away in one sitting? 10 you say? Wimp. 

This Sunday we went to the Art's Club Dover Street. One of my favourite places along with Formosina in Maida Vale for a good ol' fashioned roast. What to order: Roast beef/rib, roast potatoes, creamed spinach, quinoa salad, veal, lamb chops & for desert the banoffee pie or St Honore.
*nom nom nom nom*

The Arts Club
40 Dover Street
020 7499 8581

RELATED POSTS






Roast Lamb

I like it rare 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! What a seriously good looking family and your Daddy....gasp!!! Such impeccable style! Brother looks so good with the beard.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look gorgeous! x

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys :) call me biased, but I think my folks are pretty awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful family x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your Daddy looks very fashionable;)) You all have good taste;))but sorry Daddy is the best))haha))

    ReplyDelete