Wednesday, 9 May 2012

The magical city, a younger girl's city.

Sometimes the City sleeps too. I couldn't. So rise, but not so much shine (only annoying people are chirpy at dawn).

Went for a walk. Waited for Starbucks to open. Pleasantly reassured to see my Barista as petulant as his best customer- my kind of man.

Stomach rumbled. Friend proposes oyster and champagne breakfast. Walk with coffees through the park to Project Ocean Oyster Bar in Selfridges where we jointly inhale two dozen. Felt slightly remorseful over the crustaceanary voraphilia (the act of eating something alive, which oysters of course are). Luckily we won't be serving Karmic penance as Project Ocean promotes sustainable fishing and raises awareness about issues which threaten our oceans. 

Breakfast and saving the planet. Job well done. 






5 comments:

  1. Dreamy!
    it makes me wanna sing its oh so quiet ...

    Tabara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have excellent writing skills! very envious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best compliment you could have paid me! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love your pictures!! What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, I use an iphone and a Canon 1100D xx

      Delete