Monday, 7 May 2012

Retro nostalgia

Check out c'est bébé. Honestly, what a tease.

Always parked a road from my house, a perpetual reminder of my dirty little secret, my one epic failure.

I like to think that had I not failed my driving test 4th time around I would own one just like it. However, I suspect this beauty predates the automatic gearbox which is all I'm good for (contrary to what the DVLA are imputing).

But since you can only really fail when you stop trying, I'm going to dust myself off and... *you remember how the rest of the song goes*








1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've just discovered your blog (love it!) and I am reading through all of your posts.

    Did you ever manage to pass your driving test? I am sitting mine for the first time next week (in a big city too!) eeekk!!

    p.s. I'd love to see a closet tour or a post about our accessories - you have amazing scarves, bags and shoes.

    ReplyDelete