Sunday, 6 May 2012

Tragedy, when the feeling's gone and you can't go on it's Tragedy: Christian Louboutin Fall 2012

Usually new Christian Louboutin collections put my long suffering banker on red alert.  However, he'll have nothing to fear when Autumn comes around because Louboutin have produced a collection so grotesque that I spat out my cornflakes in disbelief.

Where to begin when there's so much the matter. Aside from the pointy shoes, fuchsia tufts of fur and stomach-churning colour schemes, there is absolutely no sex appeal.

Louboutin has well an truly produced a collection with the aesthetic allure of Courtney Stodden receiving a colonic.































3 comments:

  1. Loving the Steps reference... but not so much the shoes. Nasty :| XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nasty is a kind understatement. Someone is evidently losing their touch! xxx

      Delete
  2. Sadly I agree with every word! :(

    www.me-and-only-me.com

    ReplyDelete