Saturday, 19 May 2012

Watch the Throne Kanye and Jay-Z open at the O2

So the other day, I'm sitting at home and feeling rather bruised after a particularly rigourous mental kicking. I am well and truly crap at getting myself organised for anything more than 3 days in the future; consequently I miss all the good stuff.  Fast forward a few hours, I'm still at my desk trying to think of something 'funkins' to do besides seeing my beloved buddies.


Then my facebook inbox pings into life.. VIP front row tickets to Jay-Z, wanna go? Was Jesus a Jew I wanna go.

So yesterday there we were, at the O2 watching Kanye and Jay do their thing. The music was insane, platelets pumping, the crowd one beating heart, hands in the air tearing our vocal cords to smithereens. Kanye's face a million technicolour pixels, dilated pupils a slither of chocolate iris and electrifyng lyrics. Jay-Z the definition of cool. Flames shooting across the stage, the heat licking our skin, flashing lights, three hours flash by.

Now can I get an encore, do you want more
Cookin raw with the Brooklyn boy
So for one last time I need y'all to roar







13 comments:

  1. I want your life, bitch x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the little snippets in my blog are just that- little snippets. In the library pouring over corporate finance as we speak! xx

      Delete
  2. Who did you go with??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An absolutely lovely person!

      Delete
    2. Do you have a boyfriend?

      Delete
    3. Yes, he's small, furry and his name begins with P.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Why were you feeling sad? thats so unacceptable given how gorge you are! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice thing to say, thanks :) It has really been one of 'those' weeks I guess. Fingers crossed for Monday! xxx

      Delete
  4. God tell me about it! FIngers crossed indeed..The opposite sex can be so douchey! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funnily enough on this occasion it was fairer sex that did it! ah but we can all be gianourmous douchebags when we want :) have a great week! xx

      Delete