Sunday, 5 August 2012

Desert Island Beauty

Yes, that old chestnut. If you were stranded on a desert Island, what beauty product would you take and why?

I’ve recently discovered a cream that’s made answering this question beyond easy.

Usually, my cleanse-tone-moisturise routine skips the moisturiser. I’m impossible to please when it comes to hydrating my epithelium. Creams are either too greasy, light, synthetic, heavy or just plain useless.

But skulking in the Harrods beauty room the other day, I picked up a cream from Origins, a brand I’ve never previously used.  I had picked up one of the testers and squeezed a small amount of white cream onto my hand and in seconds my skin looked airbrushed.

VitaZing is free of  parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthetic fragrance, animal ingredients and does not test on animals. I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks better than ever.

It is also a tinted moisturiser. I usually avoid tinted moisturisers like the plague; streaky, patchy and oddly coloured- tick all three boxes. But this little gem melts into the skin and gives it a wonderful ‘glow’ (not a word I use lightly). This little gem has blown everything else I've ever tried out of the water and comes with my infinitely fussy seal of approval.

  








4 comments:

  1. you should do more beauty posts! I almost always purchase your recommended products :) Hope you're having a lovely summer break! xx Fidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic! Definitely a product I need to get my hands on!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This review may have just sold this to me!! Little christmas treat to myself I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this article .. it will help me for my next trip to london

    ReplyDelete