Thursday, 26 July 2012

The mouse and the Pine

As you know, I'm in Stockholm. My Olympian pre-bikini, two hours a day, 7 day a week fitness routine has taken to me on a daily sweatathons through the Haga Park, in Solna just North of the capital.  Today I decided to conclude my tribulations on a mountain bike ride around the lake, followed by a refreshing dip (of a toe).

For those in search of something a little more soothing, there is The Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel with a lovely spa, pool and gym. Although the hotel itself feels a little abandoned in a Twin Peaks David Lynch sort of way you can always stop over to use the spa facilities, roam the park and tuck into a hearty lunch on the gorgeous terrace overlooking the lake.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4 comments:

  1. This looks fab! I love running through pretty scenery, it just makes running more enjoyable. I can't believe you work out for 2 hours a day!?! I wish I had your willpower.


    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually do these sorts of work outs- but I'm going to the south of france in a few days, so want to ensure that I can eat my weight in cheese and baguette when I'm there!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. diet tips please. x

    ReplyDelete