Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Sushi Fund

You know at the end of the month, when your scratching your head over why there's suddenly a big fat zero in your bank account? This  always seems to happen to me. Coincidentally it is ALWAYS around this time that there will be something that my happiness is dependent upon me buying. 

Going through my statements this month I realised that I invariably spend my dosh on two things

1. Sushi & frappucinos (kilos and gallons)
2. Travel

So these Terramundi pots are the perfect solution for item 2 on my list. Once the first coin is dropped the money pot must be fed until full upon which time it must be smashed whilst making a wish. It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on 'good things', they bring good fortune.
Terramundi money pots are hand thrown in Italy and hand painted in London. Each money pot contains a separate fortune coin and each can hold approximately £200 in mixed silver.


http://www.terramundi.co.uk/






1 comment:

  1. Terramundi pots are very cool. I have 2. One for Christmas presents and then another (which I opened last year) for beer money :) ! Unfortunately the Christmas present one lacks from time to time!

    ReplyDelete