Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Breakfast of Champions: Breakfast Club Soho

Whether it's booze or kryptonite, we all have our weaknesses. For me it's the late breakfast of pancakes washed down with a milkshake.

Being a late riser, I have spent many an afternoon on my knees, shaking my fist at the heavens and lamenting missing my favourite meal.

So here is my new favourite place in the City- The Breakfast Club, Soho. And, it serves the best pancakes in this City (sorry Cut).. A mouthwatering gargantuan stack with double friend crispy bacon and maple syrup.

And the ice cream and peanut butter Elvis milkshake turned my knees to jell-o(h).

Gabi had the poached egg on avocado and wholemeal, which she said was divine; but I kept catching her eye on my bacon, so I shared in the most sisterly of ways ('alright, alright, calm down.. hands off the bacon').

The bill came to a whopping tenner per person (yes i know, totally cray).

MUST. MUST. MUST. MUST GO.

33 D'Arblay Street London, Greater London W1F 8EU
020 7434 2571




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

http://www.picasion.com/
Oooo-Ahhhhh

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4 comments:

  1. Love the post pancake mama, my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have to visit this place! yum yum and that milkshake sounds DELICIOUS!!


    www.cashewcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Breakfast Club! You need to try the one in Spitalfields - they have a secret bar behind the fridge but shhhttt
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this place and great pictures! They totally spring out! Love the booze kryptonite refernce! x

    ReplyDelete