Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Bubble Tea London

Since I'm in Asia, I thought that before I tease you, first I'd appease you.

 So prior to launching into a tale of my delightful adventures so far, here is one Asian export that you too can enjoy. One of my favourite beverages is Bubbletea, a Korean invention which has taken London by storm. Some say it tastes like snot- I say, they should be so lucky. 

It is essentially a vacuum packed drink with a tea or a milk base, a huge range of flavours and some gummy stuff thrown in for good measure. Simply delish and available either in Soho or on the last floor of Harvey Nichols.

I recommend the Honeydew melon & vanilla flavour with tapioca balls and grape jelly. 

http://www.bubbleology.co.uk/


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. I think Bubble Tea is originally from Taiwan! Anyhow, I am OBSESSED with this stuff. My favorite flavours are mango and lychee with the tapioca. Mhmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from Taiwan originally

    my favorite one is PASSION FRUIT GREEN TEA :)

    ReplyDelete