Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Can't live without....

My sunglasses.

You can take my clothes, my oyster card, my pride, but from my sunnies I shan't be parted. I wear them from dusk till dawn. My eyes have always made me a terrible poker player. In shades I like to think you can't tell what I'm thinking. And I don't much like the blue London daylight.  

Here is a small selection of my favorites.




Chanel Willy Wonkas
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Karen Walker, Super Duper Critters (Buy here)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Primark wayfarers

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Urban Outfitters Nude Gummies

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Celine

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Unbranded, courtesy of pushy Chinese street hawker

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

La Foret, Tokyo
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Wayfarers at the Gym
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Apollo Theatre CollectionUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! Lucky all sunglasses suit you!!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety- when it comes to eyewear, my motto is the weirder, the better! xxx

      Delete
  2. I can definitely feel you one this! I actually only started to wear contacts so I'd have an excuse for buying sunglasses! ;) Love the ones from Chanel.

    xoxo Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Honestly, how many Hermes purses you own?!?!?!
    Kisssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love them! I coulnd't pull of a single one of those pairs, but you look so chic!


    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete