Friday, 2 November 2012

A Tale of Two Birthdays

October is usually a downer of a month, everything winds down towards winter, the air is wild with leaves and the festive season still seems an age away. Luckily, this otherwise uncomfortable state of affairs is always brightened by Carina's lavish birthdays and this year Ziv's. 

We celebrated Carina's birthday with a girl-power brunch at the Art's Club and had a helluva zig-a-zig-ah. Here are some out-takes from the afternoon...




Nearly everyone ordered steak tartare. Carina thinks it's the best in London. She didn't mince her words. 

Diana and Angelina





Post Lunch Lunges

The Birthday Girl






Ziv's Party


Ziv is Polina and Dafna's younger brother (check out their blog http://www.me-and-only-me.com/ ). It was his 18th birthday and the girls decided to throw him a surprise party. After days of creeping around and covert messages we all assembled at All Star Bowling in Bayswater.

There was karaoke, dancing, bowling, great American comfort food, balloons and did I mention the karaoke? Polina and I rapped Nasty Girl to a standing ovation " I go, on and on and on and....Don't take them to the crib unless they bon'in...Easy, call em on the phone and....platinum Chanel cologne". Biggie Smalls would turn in his grave.

Fallon (Bible for Fashion) was crowned king-pin champion of the lanes, nailing strike after strike. Diana and I didn't put up much of a fight and focused our efforts on colour coordinating the balls to our wardrobe. 

Although it was a Monday night and everyone had work the next day, no one wanted to go home. It was hands down the funnest party I've been to all year and worth every ounce of exhaustion I felt the next day.

Similar Posts

Come On, Barbie, Let's Go Party, Ha Ha Ha, Yeah


24 Hours in Frankfurt



Ziv and Polina















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming beautiful! Glad you had fun ;) xxxx

    www.me-and-only-me.com

    ReplyDelete