Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Christmas Beauty Stocking Fillers

Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I'd tell you about my favourite beauty fixes, which also double up as excellent stocking fillers for sisters, daughters and friends.

Butter Holiday Lips and Tips in Fiddlesticks 

I love this Butter lipgloss and nail varnish set in fuchsia glitter. The gloss goes on a sheer pretty colour, feels creamy and smells vanillary with absolutely no gloop. The polish is super glittery and as always with Butter formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. It's £21 for the set, which you can get here.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Years ago, whenever I bunked off school, I'd watch a lot of QVC. Liz Earle would always have the 3pm slot and would buff and polish the epidermis of three smiley twenty-going-on-forty somethings until their complexions looked positively neonatal. I started using this cleanser a year ago and haven't looked back, it's amazing. Buy here from £12.75.



Origins Vitazing

Forget foundations, powders and bronzers. Read my review hereBuy here for £27.









Tigi Reborn Style Treats

 The Tigi styling range is based on the latest hyper-distillation technology to leave hair looking pretty damn great. My favourites from the range are the spray colour protect conditioning tonic and the restorative illuminoil. Use them before styling on wet hair to give it a lovely fragrance, heat protection and gorgeous shine. (Available in salons)





Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal Dermal Exfoliator 

This is heavy duty stuff providing three levels of exfoliation (mechanical, acid and enzyme based). Yes it's slightly pricier, but use it twice a week and your skin will thank you. Buy here £39.50





1 comment:

  1. I got my first glitter Butter London nail polish a couple of weeks ago and really like it so this cute set looks really good!

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete