Monday, 24 December 2012

Better Choco-LATE than never : William Curley Chocolate

One of my best friends Vanessa (Check out her blog), who sadly lives in Switzerland came to stay with me for a few days. Now I was very excited about this. Vanessa and I share a love for all things tasty, all things sweet and especially chocolate.

Now V is a woman of the world - good luck impressing one of those. So I thought I'd pull out my trump card and take her to Willy's Chocolate Factory...


Bet you're now sitting up and paying attention? Good.

William Curley is a British chocolatier and has been voted Britain's Best Chocolatier four times. His chocolate is the most exquisite I've ever had. His sea-salt caramels will have all your dinner guests purring. For the adventurous palate try the toasted sesame, apricot and wasabi or Szechaun pepper.

He has a Belgravia Cafe/ Boutique where V and I gorged on flavour after flavour. In the throes of cocoa-induced ecstasy one of us (okay it was me) may have tweet-proposed to the great man. Unfortunately for my sweet-tooth, he's married to the super-talented Japanese chef, Suzue Curley who brings her own amazingly exotic flavours to his creations- and you sure as hell don't mess with that shizzle. You can try their amazing confections in their Richmond or Belgravia boutique or at the Harrods concession.

198 Ebury Street
Belgravia
London
SW1W 8UN

Tel:0207 730 5522




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment