Saturday, 1 December 2012

Instagram Round Up: London, Ribs & Furry Friends

I was back in London for a little while before jumping on a plane destined for Stockholm followed by a jaunt in St Petersburg.. but a little while was plenty time to do the things I love...


Lunch at Pitt-Cue Soho


My first time. It was finger lickin' good, even if it did feel as if I'd eaten a jar of lard in one sitting *shudder*. Oh, be sure to stick to the ribs.. Visit..

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Colours of Autumn:  Mike's cautionary warning "Hanushka please don't eat those. They are extremely poisonous"




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App




Hippy Pets: I turn my back for a second...



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Flower Power



Family Albums:
Mum was going through a dusty box of random family paraphernalia and found this photo of my great-great-grandfather rocking the white military get-up and handlebar moustache.



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App






Zuma Remedy: Serving penance for my Pitt-Cue transgression  

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Jingle Bells in Covent Garden

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Stellar Exhibition of Korean Art at The Saatchi Gallery
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

New Favourite Word.... Now, how do you pronounce that?


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


The Biggest Boss in Town: this fella looks like he knows a thing or two about a thing or two



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these instragram posts, very lighthearted and nice to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the instagram especially the food!

    xo Cassy
    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post. So jel of your ribs, would love to go to Pit cue, its been on my wish list of places for ages.
    Love your blog!

    http://riasideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo has set me off to a great day, I'm obsessed. And zuma is definitely a remedy!
    XX

    ReplyDelete