Sunday, 30 June 2013

A little bit of something else..

As you know, I occasionally inflict my prose on publications beyond this humble blogspot.  You may remember Mr Wu and my trip to Macau, as published by the Arbuturian - link here

And then there was the return of the prodigal daughter to Baku- link here. Not gonna lie, it did give me a teency bit of pleasure to write about my home town for the Arb, a finalist in the British Travel Press Awards.

But nowhere near as excited as being asked to write a weekly column for Baku online. And so, ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to (where's my drumroll?) introduce these offerings:

London Summer - if you be chillin' like a villain, this is how to do it.
IMG_5065

Baku's Art Scene - in case you were wondering
Bakuart1


Andy Warhol at the Heydar Aliyev Centre

HAC-e1370272653241





7 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your dog is just the cutest xx

    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! love the dog! this is why I want to live in London! but hey we should follow each other and chat sometime! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great!!!! Congrats on the column!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great!!! Congrats on the column!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little pooch!

    I've recently started my own lifestyle blog, please check it out on...
    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete